Learn more about this Broker in our review
Internationally recognized provider of Forex trading with multiple revered trading platforms. Offering top notch Forex and trading education and seamless access to your trading account via web browser, PC and mobile, Markets.com is a clear example of a top Forex broker.
- Trading Experience
- Trading conditions
- Fees an commissions
- Trading Platforms & Trading Tools
- Customer Support
this is a public Traded company , this broker is a bit slow for me , not very flexible. but it willk be the perfect brokerage for the more conservative trader
Markets.com Broker Review
Markets.com is a global brand and trade mark used by Safecap. Both Safecap and Markets are subsidiaries of Playtech PLC.
Markets.com is an internationally recognized provider of CFDs and Forex trading. Traders have access to several trading platforms at Markets.com, including the universally popular MetaTrader 4. Among others, Markets.com offers award-winning customer support in 7 languages. As a CySEC-regulated broker, Markets.com enjoys a large following. Further, this online brokerage has been authorized by FSB (South Africa), among others. As of October 2014, Markets.com partnered with Arsenal Football Club (FC) with an eye to expanding their reach to clients and supporters globally.
Markets.com prides itself on competitive trading practices with no commissions. This CFD and Forex provider offers high speed execution of trades, tight spreads and investments starting at $100. The real-time market analysis allows for a high degree of accuracy, with detailed commentary and regular market updates. For traders, the options of fixed spreads and variable spreads are available on a wide range of financial instruments. Expert account management and tailor-made packages characterize the customer support experience. Traders can also enjoy a complete set of educational resources available on site.
Markets.com Account Types
Markets.com provides the option of two unique trading accounts for clients. These include the following:
- Real Account: Requires a minimum deposit of $100
- Demo Account: Trade with no risk of real money.
Markets.com Trading Platform/Software
Markets.com offers traders multiple trading platforms including the following:
- Markets Mobile Trader
- Markets Web Trader
The Forex and CFD platform at Markets.com allows for full download, mobile or web-optimized trading. All of this is made possible on a single account system. The platforms allow for user-friendly trading, full customization and offer myriad trading features and extras. Additionally, Markets.com was commended by The London Investor Show Forex Awards in 2012 for the Best FX Platform. Traders have the option to open a real money trading account or a practice account at Markets.com.
Markets.com Deposit Options
Deposit options include PayPal, Skrill, Neteller, Wire Transfer, Credit Cards & other local methods. Each of these payments processing options is guaranteed safe and secure.
Markets.com Range of Markets
Markets.com offers traders the opportunity to participate in a broad range of markets, including 2000 tradable assets. These include the following: indices, bonds, gold and silver, stocks, and oil. Within these broad categories are the following:
- Indices: S&P 500, DJ 30, NASDAQ 100, DAX 30, FTSE 100, NIKKEI 225, Hang Seng, FTSE, BITCOIN, USDX, VIX and MICEX
- Bonds: TBOND – 30Y, TNOTE – 10Y, EURO-BUND 10Y, GILT-LONG UK, Japan G, Bonds
- Gold & Silver: Gold and Silver with leverage of 100:1 and fixed spreads
- Stocks: eBay Inc, Apple, BANK OF AMERICA, BAIDU Inc, PetroChina, TOYOTA, SONY, GOLDMAN SACHS, American Express, Hewlett-Packard Company, Oracle Corp, Wal-Mart Stores Inc, STARBUCKS Inc, Hilton, LLOYDS, DEUTSCHE BANK, Siemens AG, etcetera. Stocks can be traded with leverage up to 20:1.
- Oil: Crude Oil with fixed spreads and leverage of up to 100:1.
On the Forex front, traders at Markets.com can trade the following currency popular currency pairs:
- USD/JPY, EUR/USD, USD/CHF, GBP/USD
Spreads on these currency pairs are listed at 3 pips and there is a 300:1 leverage on these pairs. Trading hours on currency pairs takes place 24 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Markets.com Special Offers
Markets.com offers a free demo account of 10,000 for beginners.
Markets.com Customer Support
Customer support reps at Markets.com are available 24/5. Contact numbers are available for 35 countries.
- The customer support email is email@example.com,
- the customer relations email is firstname.lastname@example.org,
- the general support email is email@example.com
- the trading desk email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customers will also be able to get in touch for other issues such as Verification, Marketing, Payment Processing and others. The response times are rapid and the professionalism and courtesy shown by Markets.com is top-notch. Live chat functionality is also available on site.
Safety is a big concern of online trading sites and Markets.com is no different. Safety of Funds is assured by way of the following measures:
- Encrypted communications between clients and SafeCap Investments
- SAS 70 certified data centers
- SSL software to protect all transmitted information
- LEVEL 1 PCI compliant payments processing options
- Segregated customer accounts
- Strict safety and security protocols in place by the R&D team
- An investor compensation fund up to €20,000 per client
Markets.com Ease of Use
Markets.com has designed its site to be user friendly in most every way. Categories of information are easy to find and the trading resources are written in an easy-to-understand manner. Further, traders have the option to practice Forex and CFD trading on the Practice Account platform, before opting in for real money trading. The trading platforms are easily downloaded and all the features of the platforms are neatly arranged for quick access. Customer support services are accessible via multiple channels and support representatives endeavor to respond in a timely and professional manner.
Markets.com Final Thoughts
Markets.com is an internationally respected provider of CFD and Forex trading. It features multiple revered trading platforms, with full access on mobile, PC and web trading. The option of a demo trading account is a welcome feature. But it’s the innovative platform and easy-to-use trading tools that really seal the deal for many traders. Markets.com is definitely a worthy contender for Top 5 trading sites in the world. Plus, it’s licensed and regulated by several authorities including CySEC and FSB.